Tropical Silk Masks
These are the masks of all masks...hand painted on silk by Red Deer artist Darcy. Such beautiful tropical scenes, you will think you're on a beach at a tropical paradise....well, maybe not quite, but they are stunning! They are an elegant alternative to other reusable cloth masks. They are lightweight, comfortable, and form nicely to your face. With a unique, hand-painted pattern on the fabric, they add subtle artistic expression to this protective "accessory." In addition to being stylish and unique, silk has properties that make it a superior fabric choice. No two are exactly the same.
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM! Contact me directly.
- Silk is naturally hypoallergenic and comfortable because the fibre structure is smooth, so there is less irritation.
- Silk can trap microscopic particles because it has electrostatic properties.
- Silk is naturally hydrophobic, which means it is less quick to become damp and unhygienic.
These findings are supported by a recent medical study in the US.
- 100% charmeuse silk (satin-backed crepe)
- 3.25" x 7.5" with pleats
- Moldable nose piece
- Adjustable toggles on soft, elastic ear straps
- Sewn with 100% cotton thread
- Machine-washable (you may choose to iron pleats after) I hand wash mine and then lay it on a towel and fold the pleats back in place. Works great!
Because the fabric is hand-painted, this results in variations of colour and pattern, making each mask unique.
Pickup available at 626 3rd Street Southeast
Usually ready in 1 hour