A brand new affordable bandana scarf! Etched satin concentric circles catch the light and add shimmer. Painted with flowing, easy-to-match colours using paintbrushes and liquid, fibre-reactive dyes. The fabric is lightweight, insulating, sheer, and comfortable, and great to wear in any season. This small bandana scarf is a great little scarf for adding a subtle touch of femininity and class. Makes a fabulous little gift.
- Measures approximately 22" x 22"
- All-natural fibres: 55% silk / 45% rayon
WAYS TO WEAR:
- Fold in half diagonally and tie the corners behind your neck
- Tie it like a neckerchief
- Wear it like a bandana
- Try clear elastics instead of knots (creates a lovely, bunched effect that also adds volume)
- Wear with denim and a plain shirt
- Pair with a blouse, sweater, turtleneck, or blazer
- Hand wash in warm water using hair shampoo
- Rinse well and gently squeeze out excess water
- Iron dry immediately at medium temperature from reverse (non-shiny) side
Do not soak. Dry cleanable.