This scarf is a special design to show your love for Canada! Featuring a long-legged, multi-coloured moose (I named her Macy) with metallic outlines, this scarf is a truly unique and Canadian piece. Each scarf is hand-painted with care and attention, and while the design is the same, every one has unique, but subtle variations in colour and pattern.
- Measures approximately 8" x 54"
- Lightweight (5 mm) pongee silk scarf
- 100% silk
- Hand-rolled hem finishing
- Hand-painted and signed by the artist
- Hand wash in luke warm water using hair shampoo.
- Rinse thoroughly, gently squeeze out excess moisture.
- Press dry from back side at medium temperature using a press cloth.
- Do not soak. Dry cleanable.